B.A. Rutgers University 1959; J.D. Rutgers Law School 1962; Member NJ Bar Association, Retired Lt. Colonel United States Air Force; Retired Municipal Court Judge.
As a municipal Court Judge Art presided of thousands of DWI, driving while suspended, leaving the scene, speeding, assault and drug possession cases.
Art concentrates his practice in the areas of family/matrimonial law and wills and estate administration. Art also sits on the early settlement panel at Somerset County Superior Court, Family Part.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Family Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Real Estate Law
- Traffic Violations
- Business & Commercial Matters
New Jersey, 1962
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1962
- Rutgers University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Somerset County Superior Court, Family Part
Past Employment Positions
- United States Air Force, Retired Lt. Colonel
- Municipal Court, Retired Municipal Court Judge