If you were arrested for DUI/DWI close to Basking Ridge, New Jersey, turn to the experienced drunk driving defense lawyers at D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC. With decades of experience, our Bernards Township attorneys know how to aggressively defend you against DWI/DUI charges, including:
- Underage DUI — Persons under 21 may not legally drink alcohol in New Jersey. Therefore, they are committing two crimes when driving drunk. If convicted, a license suspension is certain and a jail sentence is a possibility. We can help fight underage DUI charges.
- DUI defense for commercial drivers — If you are a commercial driver, you run the risk of losing your commercial driver’s license (CDL) and your entire career.
- First-offense DUI — A first DUI/DWI can affect your license and include steep fines.
- Multiple or repeat DUI — Second and third charges carry far more serious consequences and require a skillful defense.
- Driving under the influence of drugs — The penalties for driving while under the influence of drugs are as harsh as those for driving while under the influence of alcohol. Our attorneys provide a vigorous defense.
- Driving on a suspended license — Did you lose your license in a DUI? Don’t take this risk.
Our law firm handles additional DUI/DWI issues such as:
- Field sobriety and breath tests — Our attorneys often challenge the results of breath and field sobriety tests. We review the testing procedures used, question the accuracy of the testing equipment and identify other circumstances that may invalidate the test results.
- Breathalyzer refusals — Refusing a properly administered breath test has its own set of consequences. We will carefully examine the conditions under which the test was administered in order to most effectively defend you.
- Ignition interlock devices — Depending on the charges, you may be required to install these on your vehicles.
Wondering why you should hire our DUI lawyers? Here are a few good reasons.
We represent people throughout Basking Ridge, Bernards Township and Bedminster. Don’t wait to get our attorneys started on your case today. Call D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC, at 908-340-6459 or email our Bernards Township office today.