In Memoriam: Douglas M. D’Alessandro, Esq., 1964-2011. Douglas helped build this firm into what it is today. We will forever be grateful to him for his congenial manner, his tireless work on behalf of his clients, and his determination to be the best he could be in all things. He was a friend, a brother and an asset to this firm. He is missed.
Douglas M. D’Alessandro, Esq., Partner. B.A. Boston College 1986; J.D. Seton Hall Law School 1989. Member of NJ Bar Association and Somerset County Bar Association.
Doug concentrated his practice in all areas of commercial and residential real estate, including purchases, sales, refinances, leasing, tenancy issues, development, planning board and board of adjustment matters, site plan applications, zoning and other land use matters. Doug also had extensive experience in handling commercial transactions and consumer matters.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Consumer Protection
- Land Use & Zoning
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Business & Commercial Matters
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1989
- U.S. Federal Court, 1989
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. – 1989
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- B.A. – 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member
- Somerset County Bar Association, Member