Skilled Advocacy For Serious Injury Victims
Have you been seriously injured in an accident? Are you wondering how to pay your medical bills? Are you unable to return to work? Did you lose wages while you recovered? If so, you may have a personal injury claim against the parties responsible for your injuries.
At the law firm of D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC, our Bedminster, Bernards Township and Basking Ridge personal injury lawyers can help you determine if you have a personal injury case. For more than 35 years, we have provided trusted legal advice and skilled advocacy to injured clients throughout northern and central New Jersey. To learn more about our personal injury practice, contact us online.
Helping Injured Accident Victims
At our firm, we represent clients who have suffered serious injuries in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent clients who have been injured in car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents. Our attorneys also help clients injured by motor vehicles while riding bicycles or as pedestrians.
- Fatal accidents: If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident, we understand that no amount of money can make up for your loss. However, we can help you pursue justice through a wrongful death action.
- Accidents caused by defective products: Dangerous and defective products can lead to serious injuries. Whether you were injured by an appliance that caught fire or poorly manufactured industrial machinery at work, we can help you bring a product liability case against those responsible.
- Accidents on another’s property: Claims involving an injury on a negligent owner’s property are known as premises liability cases. We are experienced at handling all types of premises liability claims, including slip-and-fall accidents caused by slippery walkways, failure to remove snow or ice in a timely manner, inadequate lighting or animal attacks.
- Accidents at work: If you were injured on the job, we can help you pursue workers’ compensation benefits through your employer. If you were injured by someone other than your employer or a co-worker, we can also help you with any third-party liability claims resulting from your workplace injury.
Injury Threshold And Accident Compensation In New Jersey
To bring a personal injury lawsuit in New Jersey, you need to have suffered a certain level of injury. This may include serious injuries such as traumatic brain injury, amputation injuries and spinal cord injuries. We can help you determine if your injury meets the threshold and help you pursue compensation for those injuries.
Get Started Today
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping injured victims seek justice through personal injury actions in New Jersey. Call 908-766-5400 for a free consultation.