Reckless Driving, Careless Driving And Speeding
Though traffic violations can seem like the most minor of criminal charges, a conviction or multiple convictions of reckless driving, careless driving, speeding or excessive speeding can lead to:
- Community service
- Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) points, which can lead to driver’s license suspension and increased insurance rates
If you have been charged with a moving violation, the Basking Ridge, New Jersey, law firm of D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC, can help to have the charges against you dismissed or relaxed. At our firm you will find:
- A former municipal court judge
- An attorney team with 85 years of municipal court defense legal experience
- Attorneys who have regularly appeared in municipal, county, state and federal courts throughout New Jersey since 1975
Working For The Reduction Or Dismissal Of Traffic Violations Since 1975
Often, the legal penalties that follow reckless driving and other charges are far from guaranteed. For instance:
- Even if alleged violators don’t have a good driving record, it may be possible to have charges amended or downgraded, which can mean that fewer or even no DMV points are assessed, saving drivers hundreds of dollars each year in insurance costs.
- In many instances, including charges of surpassing posted speed limits by 25 miles per hour or more, judges have discretion regarding penaltieP and can choose whether or not to suspend or revoke driving privileges.
Through aggressive legal defense and proper and thorough preparation and presentation in hearings, we have successfully helped hundreds of clients facing traffic violation charges. For more information regarding your rights following charges of reckless or careless driving or speeding, contact our Bernards Township office.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Options
We help people in areas such as Basking Ridge, Bernardsville and Bedminster. If you have questions regarding traffic tickets and charges in New Jersey, contact our firm. We accept credit cards, offer flexible hours and are conveniently located near the center of Basking Ridge with easy access to and from Route 78 and Route 287. To contact a lawyer, call 908-766-5400.