The day-to-day business and activity of most businesses is spelled out in their contracts, but while many companies handle their own contract work, even minor errors in a contract can seriously jeopardize or nullify important rights.
At the central and northern New Jersey law firm of D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC, we:
- Represent Basking Ridge and Bedminster area businesses in contract negotiations
- Provide experienced legal help in drafting and reviewing business contracts
Our firm was founded almost 85 years ago and our attorney team has a combined 75 years of contract law experience. We can skillfully and effectively handle a broad range of contract related issues, including:
- Draft and negotiate client contracts and purchase orders
- Handle disputes involving start and finish dates and work quality concerns
- Protect homeowners against consumer fraud through enforcement of contracts
- Provide representation in breach-of-contract disputes
- Provide commercial collection services when contractual payment schedules aren’t followed
- Representation in contract negotiations
Drafting Contracts. Addressing Concerns. Getting It Signed.
At D’Alessandro & D’Alessandro, LLC, we believe that contract drafting is an art that requires both knowledge and intuition. When properly executed, contracts can facilitate work, facilitate payment and limit liability and minimize disputes. However, contracts that are too long, onerous or one-sided may never get signed and cause you to lose the deal.
Upon completing your contract we can negotiate with parties in an effort to get them to: 1) agree to important terms; and 2) sign the document. The result? Advantageous, enforceable terms regarding sales contracts, commercial lease agreements, contractor/subcontractor agreements and other contracts. For more information regarding our contract and contract negotiation legal services, contact our downtown Basking Ridge office.
If you have contract law needs in northern or central New Jersey, contact our firm. We accept credit cards, offer flexible hours and are conveniently located near the center of Basking Ridge with easy access to and from Route 78 and Route 287. To contact a lawyer, call 908-340-6459.